British Shooting Show 2020
BRITSH SHOOTING SHOW 2020 – NEC CENTRE, BIRMINGHAM
14th – 16th February 2020
JOIN US ON STAND E19
Come and see us at this year's British Shooting Show, we'll have over 500 guns on display for you to browse with some amazing show discounts on huge brands. Our friendly team will be happy to give expert advise and help you find the perfect gun and don’t worry we’ll have some stylish gun slips for a range of budgets for you to carry your new purchase away in.
Alongside our guns, we'll be displaying a range of optics, pellets and accessories for you to browse.
Looking to save some cash on a new gun? We'll also be taking some of our special ex-demo/display guns for you to buy and save hundreds of pounds! Many still come with full warranty. Don’t miss out - come and see us on stand E19 and ask us about our ex-display models.
So come and join us on the 14th, 15th and 16th of February at the NEC centre in Birmingham for some great fun, great guns and great prices!
Shooting Show Info
- Shooting Show opens 09.00am to 16.30pm on all 3 days of the show.
- Car Parks open at 08.00am with access to toilets, breakfast snacks and hot drinks. Car Parking is FREE
- One Day Admission tickets are not day dependent, you can use your one day ticket on one of the 3 days
- Day selection is for Marketing Purposes, please elect the day you are most likely to go.
- Dog’s are NOT ALLOWED at the show.
- For disabled parking, there are no disabled permits, just display your blue badge in the window
Cheshire Gun Room store opening information:
Our Stockport store will be open as usual.
Our Bolton store will be closed on the following dates due to our attendance at the show:
Re-opens Monday 17th as usual
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
For tickets go to: https://shootingshow.co.uk/the-show/buy-your-tickets/
For more info visit https://shootingshow.co.uk/