Northern Shooting Show 2018
NORTHERN SHOOTING SHOW 2018 – YORKSHIRE EVENT CENTRE, HARROGATE, HG2 8NZ
12th – 13th May 2018
JOIN US IN HALL 1, ROW 12
Come and see us at this year's Northern Shooting Show, we'll have over 500 new and used guns for any budget with tons of special discounted show prices for you to take advantage of. With such low prices, the show is the perfect time to get that new gun you've been thinking about, don't miss out! And don't worry we'll have tons of stylish gunslips for you to carry your purchase safely home in.
We’ll have some shooting optics on display from the likes of Hawke, NiteSite, Pulsar and more, again with some great prices.
You'll also be able to stock up on your pellets, co2 and other shooting accessories on the day as we'll be taking various essentials with us.
We'll also be unveiling a limited edition Cheshire Gun Room .20 cal Kalibrgun Cricket at the show. We've taken a standard .22 Kalibrgun Cricket, fitted a longer 600mm (350cc) air tube from a .25 cal rifle and machined a 24" Lother Walther barrel blank to fit. Revisions were made to the regulator, and a set of custom .20 cal magazines were made to complete the conversion. For more info come and see us at the show, don't miss out on this!
- Car Parks open at 6:45am
- Official show opening times both days : 08:30am – 16:30pm.
- Two cash machines onsite 1) Main entrance (pay on the day) 2) Outside main halls. Please be aware we have no control over fees for withdrawing money (approx £2.50 per transaction), so we advise you bring your own cash.
- Disabled parking has it’s own dedicated area in the show ground, follow the signs once in the show ground & please display your blue badge clearly to enter this area.
- Show guide will be available for FREE – Show guide includes a full show layout map & full exhibitor listing along with information on all outdoor activity areas & itinerary of all demonstrations and presentations.
- Dogs are allowed onsite and on outdoor activity areas but are NOT allowed within the exhibition halls. Dogs must be kept on a lead and dog owners must be responsible for their dogs at all times.
- Priority car parking – Park right next to a main entrance. Please note this area can accommodate 1,000 cars and will work on a first come first served basis. (Only available with an advanced ticket)
- Fast Track to the show – Early bird visitors will avoid ‘pay on the day’ queuing and will be able to walk straight in and get in earlier than ‘pay on the day’ visitors.
- Doors will open at approx 08:00am, that’s 30 mins earlier than ‘pay on the day’ visitors.
Cheshire Gun Room store opening information:
Our Stockport store will be open as usual but with limited stock.
Our Bolton store will be closed on the following dates due to our attendance at the show:
Monday 14th May
Re-opens Tuesday 15th as usual
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
For tickets go to: https://www.northernshootingshow.co.uk/tickets/
For more info visit: https://www.northernshootingshow.co.uk/