Please check stock availability with firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0161 480 8222 if your order is urgent. Thank you for your patience during this time.
Meteor Evo Silentium
This very latest chapter in the incredible success story of the BSA Meteor offers for the first time the potent combination of a full-power action and fully-chequered hardwood stock. With those features also comes the upgrade to serious hunting rifle status, and the Meteor certainly has the potential to fulfil the demands of the hunting field.
The BSA Meteor EVO offers for the first time the potent combination of power and fully-chequered hardwood stock. With those features also comes the upgrade to serious hunting rifle status, and the Meteor EVO certainly has the potential to fulfil the demands of hunting field.
This rifle is fitted with a full-specification BSA-made barrel and a new, fast-handling stock that comes chequered at the grip and fore end for full control under all hunting conditions.
The SILENTIUM combined sound reduction technology, shootings never been so quiet!
Choice of sighting systems
Supersport comes complete with fully-adjustable open sights and full length scope mounting grooves.
Chequered beech stock
Practical, strong, smooth-handling and fully chequered for absolute control of every shot.
*Scope not included
|Airgun Type||Spring - Break Barrel|
|Airgun Type||Spring - Break Barrel|
From receiving your order we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days. In the instance that delivery will take longer, you will be notified.
International orders are usually delivered within 28 days.
If an item's packaging is damaged upon delivery, it must be signed for as "Damaged Packaging and Unchecked". If an item is not signed for as damaged and then ends up being so, CGR will assume that the damage was done after delivery.
If an incorrect item is delivered and it is found to be the fault of CGR, Cheshire Gun Room LTD will cover the cost of returning the item, whether that be having the customer send the item and refund the postage or having the item collected.
For international orders, the delivery cost may be calculated at the time of dispatch. Additional charge may be levied.
Returns and Cancellations
Customers that wish to cancel their order and return goods must notify Cheshire Gun Room LTD in writing (email, letter) within 7 working days of receiving them. Goods must then be returned to Cheshire Gun Room within 21 days.
If you are returning goods for any other reason than they are faulty, we would ask you comply with our returns policy in clause 4.1 above. Items must be returned to us within 7 days of delivery, for a refund the items must be received by us unopened and in a saleable condition.
Once goods have been received and providing they are in an AS SOLD state as determined by Cheshire Gun Room, a full refund will be made within 28 days.
Any customer who wishes to cancel an order before delivery must inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD at their earliest convenience. If an order has already been dispatched but not delivered the customer can refuse to accept delivery and the goods will be returned to us. However, If an item has been dispatched before cancellation the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Faulty goods; in the event of goods becoming faulty the customer should inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD immediately in writing (email, letter) and return the goods at once at their own cost for repair or replacement. See section 6 for more information.
In the unlikely event that goods are faulty on arrival, the customer must make Cheshire Gun Room LTD aware within a reasonable time and be able to prove that the goods were delivered in this state. Once this has been established we will then decide on the best course of action. This can include, but not limited to, posting the item back to us and refunding the cost or having the item collected by courier.
CD’s, DVD’s and Computer software are not eligible for a refund.
Special Order items or Made to Order items that require a deposit at time of ordering cannot be canceled or refunded at any time.
Warranties are non-transferable.
For over 20 years Cheshire Gun Room Ltd has been exporting and importing firearms, worldwide, to destinations as far ranging as Europe and the US to Nepal, Australia and beyond. We can also deal with the imports and exports of accessories such as scopes, moderators, ammunition and most of the items displayed online.
From start to finish we endeavour to make the whole experience as pain-free as possible.
We are not only able to export guns that we have sold but can also arrange exports for 3rd parties, such as clients who have sold their guns to people abroad or customers looking to move to a different country. We can also assist other gun shops who have enquiries abroad.
If you need a gun moving in or out of the UK, we can usually help whatever the circumstances and wherever the destination.
We can import and export Section 1, Section 2, Section 5, Air Rifles and Antiques & De-activated weapons.
- Section 1: Bolt auction rifles, high capacity shotguns, long barrelled pistols
- Section 2: Any shotguns under 3 shots
- Section 5: Pistols, semi-automatic rifles, fully automatic rifles
- Antiques: Antique & deactivated weapons, show pieces, war pieces
We hold Open Licenses for Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. This greatly speeds up the export process to these destinations eliminating the need, in most cases, to apply for an export permit on a case by case basis.
The map below shows a selection of some of the places we have exported to over the years and the type of gun exported.
Export Procedure – Some Key Points
- The main method of carriage we will use for transporting your goods will be Air Freight (sea freight and road freight are also available) and the service is known as Door To Port. This means the guns will leave our premises and arrive at your nearest customs served International Airport from where you will arrange collection. Shortly after shipping, you will receive an Airway Bill which will show flight numbers and arrival date. You can then use this to arrange collection of your firearms from the airport. Please note, it is your responsibility as the Importer to be sure of all import regulations and firearms law in your country.
- In the UK, air rifles are classed as firearms. Because of this we are unable to use couriers such as Fed Ex, UPS etc to send the guns abroad, even if the gun requires no import paperwork in your country, which in a lot of cases they don’t, they must still be exported in the same way as a shotgun or a rifle and flown to an airport for you to collect. The only exceptions to this are customers in Mainland Europe. We can ship air rifles to these customers at a vastly reduced cost but only if they are UK Legal Limit I.E Sub 12 ft/lb rated.
- In almost all cases, any shotgun or rifle (and some air rifles) you intend to import will require an import license. This is your responsibility to obtain and we can offer little assistance with this although we will help as much as we can. Firearms licensing, police etc in your country should be able to offer better assistance. Some antique firearms require no import license. See below.
- Some countries have provisions for antique firearms including USA and Canada. In these cases, providing the guns were manufactured before a certain date, you can forgo a lot of the standard import regulations. This is especially helpful for customers wishing to purchase English Shotguns and Hammer Guns. For example, if you are a US customer you can import a gun produced before 1898 without any import license, import broker or FFL dealer.
- Whatever the situation or however unsure you might be the best thing to do is get in contact straight away. We are always happy to help and will endeavor to offer the best, most cost effective and quickest solution to your needs. Our passion is guns and shooting, and we love to share that with our customers around the world!
You can contact us either by emailing email@example.com or by phone on +44 161 480 8222 Option 4 or direct on +44 161 475 0132. We look forward to hearing from you soon! We aim to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on working days.
Please note we have staff available to speak/write in the following languages: English Greek, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French and Cantonese.
"These guys are top shelf folks. From the owner to all the employees I've met. Johnathan and Dan were especially helpful. Had several dealings with them over the last year or so. They ALWAYS went above and beyond to take care of me. Bought several items from them at the Northern Shooting Show. They pulled strings, and went out of their way to accommodate me. I'd rate them 10 stars if Google offered them! Fine folks."
"After emigrating to New Zealand and needing to get my air rifles shipped over I had no idea where to start! After speaking to Daniel Bromilow I was really impressed with how he explained the process and the costs and felt that my guns would be well taken care of. Dan was great throughout the process he knew exactly the best way to proceed and personally took the rifles to the airport for me! They have now arrived safe and sound in perfect condition, they were so well packed. I am over the moon as one of the rifles has huge sentimental value.Thanks Dan for such great service...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cheshire Gun Rooms to anyone wanting to export their guns!! Cheers, Gary"
"Having to transfer a shotgun to my son in Australia I was a little apprehensive about the documentation involved and this is the reason I decided to go to Cheshire Gun in Stockport where I found staff friendly and supportive. I cannot thank enough Daniel Bromiley for his professionalism and help in making this operation so easy and stress free. They are definitely second to none in this business. "
Thank you for your inquiry, this would be a great starter rifle and we do have a .22 model in stock. We have a range of specially put together air rifle accessory kits and I think our entry level one, the Air Rifle Essentials kit would be perfect for you, it comes with a 3-9x40 Nikko rifle scope, a Buffalo River gun bag, a tin of 500 JSB pellets and a pack of targets for you to use, pair this with the BSA Meteor where you're saving 15% off the RRP and you've got a cracking deal.
You can view the kit online here -> https://www.cheshiregunroom.com/air-rifle-essentials-accessory-kit.html
If you'd like any further advice please give our Bolton store a ring on 01204 496 008 - we have one of the .22 in stock at here as of today so if you ask for one of the sales team they'll be happy to help. Alternatively you can always order the kit through the website.
It depends on your style of shooting, and what distance you'll need for your scope but as an introductory scope we'd recommend a Hawke Fastmount 3-9x45 which would give you a total of £202.95 for the gun and scope, give us a ring on 01204 496 008 and our sales team will be able to help you put together a gun package tailored to your exact needs.
The gun is £143.00, if you would like the scope on the photo from BSA this is £44.95. (scope will need ordering as it is a special order item) This would give you a total of £187.95 for the gun and scope.
If you would like to upgrade to a better scope you could get a Hawke 3-9x40 Fastmount for £59.00 which comes with a ten year warranty and we have this in stock ready to be shipped out. This would give you a total of £202 for the gun and scope.
If you're interested in ordering a package please give our sales team a ring on 01204 496 008 and we'll be more than happy to get you the best deal.
We've got a .177 BSA Silentium in stock at our Bolton store, it's the last one we've got in at the moment so if you're interested and would like us to hold this for you we'd be more than happy, if you give the shop a ring on 01204 496 008.