KalibrGun Cricket Synthetic - Gun Of The Month Deal
> KalibrGun Cricket Synthetic .177 or .22
> Hawke Airmax Compact 6-20x50 Riflescope
> Hawke 30mm Match Mount 2 Piece Weaver - Medium
> BSA Black Tactical Carbine Backpack
> 1 x Tin of JSB Diabolo Pellets
> 1 x Pack of Milbro Card Targets
KalibrGun Cricket Standard Synthetic PCP Rifle
The Kalibrgun Cricket Standard with a synthetic stock has a 14 shot magazine, short on overall length, but high on power! The Cricket Standard gives rifle performance with an ultra short bullpup design. Supplied with 2 magazines and a cheek piece. Scope not included.
Available in .177 or .22 calibre.
- Bullpup PCP Rifle
- Pellets loading from rear chamber
- 14 Shot Magazine
- Weaver Rail
- Overall length 680mm
- Moderator 30mm
- Weight 2.7kg including stock (without scope - not included)
FAC Options available, please contact us for more information.
Hawke Airmax Compact 6-24x50 AMX Riflescope
Airguns can have a devastating effect on optics if the right products aren’t used. Hawke is an industry leader in developing specialised optics for serious airgun shooters and hunters.
The Hawke Airmax 30mm chassis designs feature the AMX reticle, which is based on mil spacing, the Airmax series have holdover and windage aim points perfect for pellet trajectories.
All 30mm tube models have Side Focus parallax adjustment that can focus down to 10 yards/9 metres and have additional Side Focus wheels supplied in the box. Illuminated reticles maximise visibility in dark cover and brush.
The new Airmax 30 SF Compact incorporate a shorter optical system, making them ideal for bull pup and forward loading air rifles.
SIDE FOCUS & ILLUMINATION RHEOSTAT
Precise Side Focus adjustment to infinity ensures accuracy is always maintained. The rheostat operates brightness settings for the red reticle illumination.
FULLY MULTI-COATED LENSES
Airmax optical systems have been expertly designed to offer high resolution viewing. Image reproduction is bright and sharp allowing you to see with total clarity.
1/10 MRAD CAPPED, RESETTABLE TURRETS
Target style turrets that show which rotation you are on help give clear and precise adjustment. Supplied with caps to prevent accidental damage.
- Wide angle optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Lightweight and compact construction with short eye relief
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 Levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1/10 MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque ring
RETICLE - AMX Reticle
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
||Red - 6 Levels|
||Side Focus - 9m / 10yds to Infinity|
|Field of View
||7.3 - 1.8m / 21.9 - 5.5ft|
||76mm / 3"|
||329mm / 13"|
||670g / 23.6oz|
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen Purged.
The Hawke Airmax Compact 6-24x50 AMX Riflescope comes supplied with the following:
- Lens cloth
- Lens Covers
- 3" Sidewheel
- CR2032 Batteries
Hawke 30mm Match Mount 2 Piece Weaver - Medium
Hawke 30mm mounts to attach your scope to your rifle, fitted with double hex screws to hold your scope firmly in place.
- Double hex screws to hold your scope firmly in place
- Weaver version features crossbar for additional security
- Internal cushion tape prevents marking and damage
- High grade aluminium anodized in matte black
|Ring Size (Diameter)||30mm|
|Fixings (Rail & Top Cap)||Double Hex Screw|
|Rectractable 'Recoil Stop' Pin||No|
|Height||48mm / 1.9"|
|Weight||82g / 2.9oz|
Precision engineered from high grade aluminium with rounded edges to prevent scope damage.
BSA Black Tactical Carbine Backpack
This multi-feature rifle carrying case comes with all the depth you need to accommodate a scoped rifle. Padded straps and twin handles allow you to comfortably carry your rifle and all the accessories you need for a full shooting session. Includes Velcro-sealed pockets for two air bottles, a silencer compartment and a documents pouch. Reinforced throughout with a deeply padded interior, the Tactical Carbine Gun Slip is the ideal, full-protection system for your rifle.
Padded straps and twin handles for comfort
Velcro-sealed pockets for two air bottles
Reinforced with deeply padded interior
1 Tin of 500 JSB Exact Diabolo (.177 or .22)
The JSB Exact Diabolo pellets are one of our most popular pellets. The weight has been specially designed so that there is a perfect distribution of centre of gravity and alignment. All JSB Exact undergo a thorough hand-pick quality control that guarantees you the highest quality product, the rest of successful shooting is up to you!
The Air Rifle Essential Accessory kit comes with a choice of either .177 or .22 pellets, depending on your requirements.
Milbro Targets 10 Pack of 17cm x 17cm
Pack of 10 quality targets, these can be used to pin to other targets and backstops and are also suitable for inserting into the Milbro 17cm pellet trays.
From receiving your order we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days. In the instance that delivery will take longer, you will be notified.
International orders are usually delivered within 28 days.
If an item's packaging is damaged upon delivery, it must be signed for as "Damaged Packaging and Unchecked". If an item is not signed for as damaged and then ends up being so, CGR will assume that the damage was done after delivery.
If an incorrect item is delivered and it is found to be the fault of CGR, Cheshire Gun Room LTD will cover the cost of returning the item, whether that be having the customer send the item and refund the postage or having the item collected.
For international orders, the delivery cost may be calculated at the time of dispatch. Additional charge may be levied.
Returns and Cancellations
Customers that wish to cancel their order and return goods must notify Cheshire Gun Room LTD in writing (email, letter) within 7 working days of receiving them. Goods must then be returned to Cheshire Gun Room within 21 days.
If you are returning goods for any other reason than they are faulty, we would ask you comply with our returns policy in clause 4.1 above. Items must be returned to us within 7 days of delivery, for a refund the items must be received by us unopened and in a saleable condition.
Once goods have been received and providing they are in an AS SOLD state as determined by Cheshire Gun Room, a full refund will be made within 28 days.
Any customer who wishes to cancel an order before delivery must inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD at their earliest convenience. If an order has already been dispatched but not delivered the customer can refuse to accept delivery and the goods will be returned to us. However, If an item has been dispatched before cancellation the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Faulty goods; in the event of goods becoming faulty the customer should inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD immediately in writing (email, letter) and return the goods at once at their own cost for repair or replacement. See section 6 for more information.
In the unlikely event that goods are faulty on arrival, the customer must make Cheshire Gun Room LTD aware within a reasonable time and be able to prove that the goods were delivered in this state. Once this has been established we will then decide on the best course of action. This can include, but not limited to, posting the item back to us and refunding the cost or having the item collected by courier.
CD’s, DVD’s and Computer software are not eligible for a refund.
Special Order items or Made to Order items that require a deposit at time of ordering cannot be canceled or refunded at any time.
Warranties are non-transferable.
For over 20 years Cheshire Gun Room Ltd has been exporting and importing firearms, worldwide, to destinations as far ranging as Europe and the US to Nepal, Australia and beyond. We can also deal with the imports and exports of accessories such as scopes, moderators, ammunition and most of the items displayed online.
From start to finish we endeavour to make the whole experience as pain-free as possible.
We are not only able to export guns that we have sold but can also arrange exports for 3rd parties, such as clients who have sold their guns to people abroad or customers looking to move to a different country. We can also assist other gun shops who have enquiries abroad.
If you need a gun moving in or out of the UK, we can usually help whatever the circumstances and wherever the destination.
We can import and export Section 1, Section 2, Section 5, Air Rifles and Antiques & De-activated weapons.
- Section 1: Bolt auction rifles, high capacity shotguns, long barrelled pistols
- Section 2: Any shotguns under 3 shots
- Section 5: Pistols, semi-automatic rifles, fully automatic rifles
- Antiques: Antique & deactivated weapons, show pieces, war pieces
We hold Open Licenses for Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. This greatly speeds up the export process to these destinations eliminating the need, in most cases, to apply for an export permit on a case by case basis.
The map below shows a selection of some of the places we have exported to over the years and the type of gun exported.
Export Procedure – Some Key Points
- The main method of carriage we will use for transporting your goods will be Air Freight (sea freight and road freight are also available) and the service is known as Door To Port. This means the guns will leave our premises and arrive at your nearest customs served International Airport from where you will arrange collection. Shortly after shipping, you will receive an Airway Bill which will show flight numbers and arrival date. You can then use this to arrange collection of your firearms from the airport. Please note, it is your responsibility as the Importer to be sure of all import regulations and firearms law in your country.
- In the UK, air rifles are classed as firearms. Because of this we are unable to use couriers such as Fed Ex, UPS etc to send the guns abroad, even if the gun requires no import paperwork in your country, which in a lot of cases they don’t, they must still be exported in the same way as a shotgun or a rifle and flown to an airport for you to collect. The only exceptions to this are customers in Mainland Europe. We can ship air rifles to these customers at a vastly reduced cost but only if they are UK Legal Limit I.E Sub 12 ft/lb rated.
- In almost all cases, any shotgun or rifle (and some air rifles) you intend to import will require an import license. This is your responsibility to obtain and we can offer little assistance with this although we will help as much as we can. Firearms licensing, police etc in your country should be able to offer better assistance. Some antique firearms require no import license. See below.
- Some countries have provisions for antique firearms including USA and Canada. In these cases, providing the guns were manufactured before a certain date, you can forgo a lot of the standard import regulations. This is especially helpful for customers wishing to purchase English Shotguns and Hammer Guns. For example, if you are a US customer you can import a gun produced before 1898 without any import license, import broker or FFL dealer.
- Whatever the situation or however unsure you might be the best thing to do is get in contact straight away. We are always happy to help and will endeavor to offer the best, most cost effective and quickest solution to your needs. Our passion is guns and shooting, and we love to share that with our customers around the world!
You can contact us either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 161 480 8222 Option 4 or direct on +44 161 475 0132. We look forward to hearing from you soon! We aim to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on working days.
Please note we have staff available to speak/write in the following languages: English Greek, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French and Cantonese.
"These guys are top shelf folks. From the owner to all the employees I've met. Johnathan and Dan were especially helpful. Had several dealings with them over the last year or so. They ALWAYS went above and beyond to take care of me. Bought several items from them at the Northern Shooting Show. They pulled strings, and went out of their way to accommodate me. I'd rate them 10 stars if Google offered them! Fine folks."
"After emigrating to New Zealand and needing to get my air rifles shipped over I had no idea where to start! After speaking to Daniel Bromilow I was really impressed with how he explained the process and the costs and felt that my guns would be well taken care of. Dan was great throughout the process he knew exactly the best way to proceed and personally took the rifles to the airport for me! They have now arrived safe and sound in perfect condition, they were so well packed. I am over the moon as one of the rifles has huge sentimental value.Thanks Dan for such great service...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cheshire Gun Rooms to anyone wanting to export their guns!! Cheers, Gary"
"Having to transfer a shotgun to my son in Australia I was a little apprehensive about the documentation involved and this is the reason I decided to go to Cheshire Gun in Stockport where I found staff friendly and supportive. I cannot thank enough Daniel Bromiley for his professionalism and help in making this operation so easy and stress free. They are definitely second to none in this business. "
Thanks for your interest, the FAC version is limited availability, we only have 3 of them in stock, these can be made to a custom power set of your choice - 30, 40, 50, or 60.
It has a longer barrel and cylinder so you'll get more shots out of it than a standard cricket.
Our gunsmith recommends a minimum power of 40 ft/lbs but most people will go for around 50 and as aforementioned we can go up to a 60 if that's the kind of power you're after.
You can fill the FAC up to 240BAR and at 50 ft/lbs you can expect 60 shots. If you only fill it up to 200BAR you can expect 45 shots.
Please be aware the FAC .25 isn't part of this Gun of The Month deal, however you can find it at: https://www.cheshiregunroom.com/kalibr-gun-cricket-standard-synthetic.html under the calibre drop downs.
Please give us a call on 0161 480 8222 for more information.