Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x40 AO Rimfire .22 WMR Riflescope
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes there is no need for bells and whistles. When you need a solid product to do the job you can rely on Vantage scopes to deliver time after time.
Vantage brings functionality and performance in the field without cutting corners on the things that matter.
Adjustable Objective (AO) models allow you to correct parallax error by rotating the front lens assembly.
The Illuminated Vantage scopes feature a mono-tube chassis to provide stability and durability even with magnum recoil. Making the Vantage series a versatile tool, tailored to all types of shooting.
LOW-PROFILE FINGERTIP TURRETS
Positive click low profile turrets with 1/4 MOA adjustments. Protective caps ensure your turrets are safe from the elements when you're in the field.
FULLY MULTI-COATED LENSES
The Vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light trransmission and increased contrast.
Every Vantage IR model features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
ADJUSTABLE OBJECTIVE (AO)
AO models allow parallax free accuracy and the focus to be adjusted from 10 yards to Infinity – perfect for close range shooting.
HIGH TORQUE ZOOM RING
Easy magnification adjustment which doesn't shift under heavy recoil thanks to the high torque setup. Ergonomically designed to be smooth yet solid.
- 11 Layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for excellent clarity
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1/4 MOA low-profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
RETICLE - Rimfire .22 WMR Reticle
The classic Mil Dot features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under. Accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction. Glass etched reticle that has 5 brightness levels of illumination in both red and green, or can be turned off for a solid black reticle.
||Rimfire .22 WMR|
||Red / Green - 5 Levels|
||Adjustable Objective - 9m / 10yds to Infinity|
|Field of View
||8.7 - 2.9m / 26.2 - 8.7ft|
||89mm / 3.5"|
||346mm / 13.6"|
||513g / 18.1oz |
Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen Purged.
The Hawke Vantage IR 4-12x40 AO Rimfire .22 WMR Riflescope comes supplied with the following:
- Lens Cloth
- Lens Covers
- CR2032 Battery
|Tube Diameter||1 Inch|
|Tube Diameter||1 Inch|
From receiving your order we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days. In the instance that delivery will take longer, you will be notified.
International orders are usually delivered within 28 days.
If an item's packaging is damaged upon delivery, it must be signed for as "Damaged Packaging and Unchecked". If an item is not signed for as damaged and then ends up being so, CGR will assume that the damage was done after delivery.
If an incorrect item is delivered and it is found to be the fault of CGR, Cheshire Gun Room LTD will cover the cost of returning the item, whether that be having the customer send the item and refund the postage or having the item collected.
For international orders, the delivery cost may be calculated at the time of dispatch. Additional charge may be levied.
Returns and Cancellations
Customers that wish to cancel their order and return goods must notify Cheshire Gun Room LTD in writing (email, letter) within 7 working days of receiving them. Goods must then be returned to Cheshire Gun Room within 21 days.
If you are returning goods for any other reason than they are faulty, we would ask you comply with our returns policy in clause 4.1 above. Items must be returned to us within 7 days of delivery, for a refund the items must be received by us unopened and in a saleable condition.
Once goods have been received and providing they are in an AS SOLD state as determined by Cheshire Gun Room, a full refund will be made within 28 days.
Any customer who wishes to cancel an order before delivery must inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD at their earliest convenience. If an order has already been dispatched but not delivered the customer can refuse to accept delivery and the goods will be returned to us. However, If an item has been dispatched before cancellation the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Faulty goods; in the event of goods becoming faulty the customer should inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD immediately in writing (email, letter) and return the goods at once at their own cost for repair or replacement. See section 6 for more information.
In the unlikely event that goods are faulty on arrival, the customer must make Cheshire Gun Room LTD aware within a reasonable time and be able to prove that the goods were delivered in this state. Once this has been established we will then decide on the best course of action. This can include, but not limited to, posting the item back to us and refunding the cost or having the item collected by courier.
CD’s, DVD’s and Computer software are not eligible for a refund.
Special Order items or Made to Order items that require a deposit at time of ordering cannot be canceled or refunded at any time.
Warranties are non-transferable.
For over 20 years Cheshire Gun Room Ltd has been exporting and importing firearms, worldwide, to destinations as far ranging as Europe and the US to Nepal, Australia and beyond. We can also deal with the imports and exports of accessories such as scopes, moderators, ammunition and most of the items displayed online.
From start to finish we endeavour to make the whole experience as pain-free as possible.
We are not only able to export guns that we have sold but can also arrange exports for 3rd parties, such as clients who have sold their guns to people abroad or customers looking to move to a different country. We can also assist other gun shops who have enquiries abroad.
If you need a gun moving in or out of the UK, we can usually help whatever the circumstances and wherever the destination.
We can import and export Section 1, Section 2, Section 5, Air Rifles and Antiques & De-activated weapons.
- Section 1: Bolt auction rifles, high capacity shotguns, long barrelled pistols
- Section 2: Any shotguns under 3 shots
- Section 5: Pistols, semi-automatic rifles, fully automatic rifles
- Antiques: Antique & deactivated weapons, show pieces, war pieces
We hold Open Licenses for Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand. This greatly speeds up the export process to these destinations eliminating the need, in most cases, to apply for an export permit on a case by case basis.
The map below shows a selection of some of the places we have exported to over the years and the type of gun exported.
Export Procedure – Some Key Points
- The main method of carriage we will use for transporting your goods will be Air Freight (sea freight and road freight are also available) and the service is known as Door To Port. This means the guns will leave our premises and arrive at your nearest customs served International Airport from where you will arrange collection. Shortly after shipping, you will receive an Airway Bill which will show flight numbers and arrival date. You can then use this to arrange collection of your firearms from the airport. Please note, it is your responsibility as the Importer to be sure of all import regulations and firearms law in your country.
- In the UK, air rifles are classed as firearms. Because of this we are unable to use couriers such as Fed Ex, UPS etc to send the guns abroad, even if the gun requires no import paperwork in your country, which in a lot of cases they don’t, they must still be exported in the same way as a shotgun or a rifle and flown to an airport for you to collect. The only exceptions to this are customers in Mainland Europe. We can ship air rifles to these customers at a vastly reduced cost but only if they are UK Legal Limit I.E Sub 12 ft/lb rated.
- In almost all cases, any shotgun or rifle (and some air rifles) you intend to import will require an import license. This is your responsibility to obtain and we can offer little assistance with this although we will help as much as we can. Firearms licensing, police etc in your country should be able to offer better assistance. Some antique firearms require no import license. See below.
- Some countries have provisions for antique firearms including USA and Canada. In these cases, providing the guns were manufactured before a certain date, you can forgo a lot of the standard import regulations. This is especially helpful for customers wishing to purchase English Shotguns and Hammer Guns. For example, if you are a US customer you can import a gun produced before 1898 without any import license, import broker or FFL dealer.
- Whatever the situation or however unsure you might be the best thing to do is get in contact straight away. We are always happy to help and will endeavor to offer the best, most cost effective and quickest solution to your needs. Our passion is guns and shooting, and we love to share that with our customers around the world!
You can contact us either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 161 480 8222 Option 4 or direct on +44 161 475 0132. We look forward to hearing from you soon! We aim to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on working days.
Please note we have staff available to speak/write in the following languages: English Greek, Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French and Cantonese.
"These guys are top shelf folks. From the owner to all the employees I've met. Johnathan and Dan were especially helpful. Had several dealings with them over the last year or so. They ALWAYS went above and beyond to take care of me. Bought several items from them at the Northern Shooting Show. They pulled strings, and went out of their way to accommodate me. I'd rate them 10 stars if Google offered them! Fine folks."
"After emigrating to New Zealand and needing to get my air rifles shipped over I had no idea where to start! After speaking to Daniel Bromilow I was really impressed with how he explained the process and the costs and felt that my guns would be well taken care of. Dan was great throughout the process he knew exactly the best way to proceed and personally took the rifles to the airport for me! They have now arrived safe and sound in perfect condition, they were so well packed. I am over the moon as one of the rifles has huge sentimental value.Thanks Dan for such great service...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Cheshire Gun Rooms to anyone wanting to export their guns!! Cheers, Gary"
"Having to transfer a shotgun to my son in Australia I was a little apprehensive about the documentation involved and this is the reason I decided to go to Cheshire Gun in Stockport where I found staff friendly and supportive. I cannot thank enough Daniel Bromiley for his professionalism and help in making this operation so easy and stress free. They are definitely second to none in this business. "
Thanks for your interest, due to the magnification of this rifle scope being higher than 10x, there will be special licenses involved to export this to Australia so we cannot give you an estimate of cost, our exports team will have to get all the details from you and look into the costs. If you send an email to email@example.com with your full enquiry, they'll get back to you with a price and explain the export procedure in more detail.