Lighter. Smaller. Better.
Just ¼ of the weight of a traditional sealed lead acid batteries. Our 12V Lithium Polymer battery packs will easily fit in a coat pocket or clip to your belt. Gone are the days of carrying heavy lead-acid batteries. You won't believe the difference.
Flat Discharge - Brighter for longer
Lithium polymer technology gives a very flat discharge curve which means sustained power to the end of the cycle. If you are powering lights they will remain brighter for longer, giving you sustained performance.
Built in Fuel Gauge
With the built in Tracer fuel gauge you can check the power level remaining in the battery. A touch of the button shows how much energy remains and whether you need to recharge.
High Efficiency Charger
The compact 1.65A Charger (included) will charge your battery quickly.
A rapid 3A charger is available as an optional upgrade.
Universal Connections Available
Tracer battery packs can power any 12V application. As standard we provide connectors to supply Tracer lighting products and also a 12V cigar socket adapter. (Ideal for mobile phone car chargers or portable DVDs).
In addition we can provide any connection on a bespoke basis. Just call us and ask.
The battery pack is protected against over charge and discharge, there is also short circuit protection.
All Tracer lithium batteries conform to standard UN 38.3 which is the ONLY relevant safety standard for lithium batteries. Our battery packs have been through a rigorous testing procedure by UN certified inspectors. You should NEVER handle a non-certified lithium battery pack.
UN Certified Safe
We offer a range of batteries that have a nominal 12V rating from 4Ah to 22Ah in 5 sizes. This chemical construction produces a battery that is the most compact and lightest available. A five LED fuel gauge keeps the user informed of the battery charge state.
They are most suitable for portable solutions such as powering high power lights, but we supply batteries for many other applications such as security, photography, smart phone charging etc. Maximum continuous current is 10A for all models except the 4Ah & 8Ah versions which will deliver 4A & 8A continuous current respectively. Each battery is supplied with an AC mains charger and a 12V vehicle charger.
An internal battery management system (BMS) provides protection in use. All batteries are CE approved and tested to EN38.3 which is the standard for transportation. The batteries are guaranteed for 12 months and will typically give 300 cycles in normal use.
From receiving your order we aim to deliver within 5-7 working days. In the instance that delivery will take longer, you will be notified.
International orders are usually delivered within 28 days.
If an item's packaging is damaged upon delivery, it must be signed for as "Damaged Packaging and Unchecked". If an item is not signed for as damaged and then ends up being so, CGR will assume that the damage was done after delivery.
If an incorrect item is delivered and it is found to be the fault of CGR, Cheshire Gun Room LTD will cover the cost of returning the item, whether that be having the customer send the item and refund the postage or having the item collected.
For international orders, the delivery cost may be calculated at the time of dispatch. Additional charge may be levied.
Returns and Cancellations
Customers that wish to cancel their order and return goods must notify Cheshire Gun Room LTD in writing (email, letter) within 7 working days of receiving them. Goods must then be returned to Cheshire Gun Room within 21 days.
If you are returning goods for any other reason than they are faulty, we would ask you comply with our returns policy in clause 4.1 above. Items must be returned to us within 7 days of delivery, for a refund the items must be received by us unopened and in a saleable condition.
Once goods have been received and providing they are in an AS SOLD state as determined by Cheshire Gun Room, a full refund will be made within 28 days.
Any customer who wishes to cancel an order before delivery must inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD at their earliest convenience. If an order has already been dispatched but not delivered the customer can refuse to accept delivery and the goods will be returned to us. However, If an item has been dispatched before cancellation the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Faulty goods; in the event of goods becoming faulty the customer should inform Cheshire Gun Room LTD immediately in writing (email, letter) and return the goods at once at their own cost for repair or replacement. See section 6 for more information.
In the unlikely event that goods are faulty on arrival, the customer must make Cheshire Gun Room LTD aware within a reasonable time and be able to prove that the goods were delivered in this state. Once this has been established we will then decide on the best course of action. This can include, but not limited to, posting the item back to us and refunding the cost or having the item collected by courier.
CD’s, DVD’s and Computer software are not eligible for a refund.
Special Order items or Made to Order items that require a deposit at time of ordering cannot be canceled or refunded at any time.
Warranties are non-transferable.
For over 20 years Cheshire Gun Room Ltd has been exporting and importing firearms worldwide, to destinations as far ranging as Europe and the US to Nepal, Australia and beyond.
From start to finish we endeavor to make the whole experience as pain-free as possible.
We are not only able to export guns that we have sold but can also arrange exports for 3rd parties, such as clients who have sold their guns to people abroad or customers looking to move to a different country.
If you need a gun moving out of the UK, we can usually help whatever the circumstances and wherever the destination.
We can import and export section 1, section 2 & section 5.
We hold Open Licenses for the EU, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Turkey. This greatly speeds up the export process to these destinations eliminating the need in most cases, to apply for an export permit on a case by case basis.
The map below shows a selection of some of the places we have exported to over the years and the type of gun exported.
Export Procedure – Some Key Points
- The main method of carriage we will use for transporting your goods will be Air Freight and the service is known as Door To Port. This means the guns will leave our premises and arrive at your nearest customs served International Airport from where you will arrange collection. Shortly after shipping, you will receive an Airway Bill which will show flight numbers and arrival date. You can then use this to arrange collection of your firearms from the airport. Please note, it is your responsibility as the Importer to be sure of all import regulations and firearms law in your country.
- In the UK, air rifles are classed as firearms. Because of this we are unable to use couriers such as Fed Ex, UPS etc to send the guns abroad, even if the gun requires no import paperwork in your country, which in a lot of cases they don’t, they must still be exported in the same way as a shotgun or a rifle and flown to an airport for you to collect. The only exceptions to this are customers in Mainland Europe. We can ship air rifles to these customers at a vastly reduced cost but only if they are UK Legal Limit I.E Sub 12 ft/lb rated
- In almost all cases, any shotgun or rifle (and some air rifles) you intend to import will require an import license. This is your responsibility to obtain and we can offer little assistance with this although we will help as much as we can. Firearms licensing, police etc in your country should be able to offer better assistance. Some antique firearms require no import license. See below.
- Some countries have provisions for antique firearms including USA and Canada. In these cases, providing the guns were manufactured before a certain date, you can forgo a lot of the standard import regulations. This is especially helpful for customers wishing to purchase English Shotguns and Hammer Guns. For example, if you are a US customer you can import a gun produced before 1898 without any import license, import broker or FFL dealer.
- Whatever the situation or however unsure you might be the best thing to do is get in contact straight away. We are always happy to help and will endeavor to offer the best, most cost effective and quickest solution to your needs. Our passion is guns and shooting, and we love to share that with our customers around the world!
You can contact us either by emailing email@example.com or by phone on +44 161 480 8222 Option 4 or direct on +44 161 475 0132. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note we have staff available to speak/write in the following languages: English, Greek, Arabic, Lithuanian, Russian, Polish, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu, French.